Thursday, October 28, 2010

PART 2 of 2 (Sheriff Advertising) Being Written ...... Albeit Slowly!

Published by Dick Schaefer, Award-winning, Unpaid, Part-time Contributing Writer; Amateur Investigative Reporter; and Aspiring Photo-Journalist

Date:  10/28/2010
Post:  969

Folks, I know a number of you are waiting patiently for me to complete a report I started several days ago regarding the unnecessary spending on PR affinity advertising by the Gasconade County Sheriff' Office.  I'm still working on it, I assure you.  My investigations have taken me to the local public library and the Missouri State Auditor's website.  The kind of hard-hitting investigative reporting I do is very tedious and time consuming.  Lots of detail and lots of checking and re-checking pertinent facts!  I guess that's why you don't see investigative reports like mine in the local newspapers or on the website of a local "news" organization.

Expect to see PART 2 posted either this evening or at least by tomorrow afternoon at the latest!

Hermann Hearsay, your source for the stories that others are too lazy or too timid to report!

No comments:

Post a Comment