Saturday, October 9, 2010

BREAKING NEWS - A. E. Newman Announces "Listening Tour"


Published by Dick Schaefer, Award-winning, Unpaid, Part-time Contributing Writer; Amateur Investigative Reporter; and Aspiring Photo-Journalist

A. E. Newman
"God gave me two ears (big ones)
and one mouth.  I promise to listen
twice as much as I talk!"
Date:  10/9/2010
Post:  873

This just in!  Exclusive coverage!  No other media organization is covering this breaking story!

A. E. Newman, candidate for Southern District Associate Commissioner, has notified Hermann Hearsay that he will embark upon a "listening tour" throughout the entire Southern District of Gasconade County. 

Contacting us early this morning from his campaign headquarters in Bland, Newman said that he wants to be responsive to ALL the people of the southern district.  "My first-grade teacher tought me that because God gave me two ears and one mouth, I should listen twice as much as I talk.  The current Southern District Associate Commissioner seems to talk twice as much as he listens.  IF I am elected, I will change that!"

Newman told us that he plans to begin his "listening tour" in January of 2011.  He is currently lining up churches, VFW halls, restaurants and individuals who will agree to host his "listening tour meetings"

1 comment:

  1. I hope you will come to the Legion Hall in Rosebud for a town hall meeting about the possibility of a jail. Can Gasconade County afford this? Cheers

    ReplyDelete