Thursday, April 8, 2010

Hermann Hearsay Strivng To Become A BIG HITTER!

Published by Clark Kant, Editor In Chief

We're getting more and more FREE subscribers all the time, but they just aren't "hitting on the site" like they are at other websites of our type.  Our subscribers are now coming from many locations in the USA.  Johnny Fever of Cincinnati was our 250th subscriber just recently.  Jean Girard of Paris, France signed up just last week.  Mr. Girard is our only non-USA subscriber thus far.

Although we have 250 subscribers, for which we are very thankful, and a few occasional crank visitors, we're only generating 1 page view per subscriber per day or 250 page views per day. After the first 100 days of this year, we only have a total of  only 250 subscribers x 1 page view/subscriber-day x 100 days = 25,000 page views so far.  That's far behind the BIG HITTER online news service in our local area!
So subscribers, if you're reading this, we need you to "hit us up" about 12 times per day in order to reach the level of page views being experienced by our biggest competitor. If you had done that during the first 100 days of 2010, we'd be on par with the BIG HITTER in local online news!  We would have generated 250 subscribers x 12 page views/subscriber-day x 100 days = 300,000 page views.  Then we too could claim to be a BIG HITTER!

So subscribers, here's how you can help us out ........

Just click on http://www.hermannhearsay.blogspot.com/ and add us to your Favorites list.  Then everyday from now on, just "hit us up" twelve (12) times per day.  We suggest that you try us on the following schedule of every two hours:
  1. 1 am
  2. 3 am
  3. 5 am
  4. 7 am
  5. 9 am
  6. 11 am
  7. 1 pm
  8. 3 pm
  9. 5 pm
  10. 7 pm
  11. 9 pm
  12. 11 pm
Jimmy, Lois and I thank you for your help!  Remember:  Until we become a BIG HITTER, we are only a LITTLE HITTER!

Clark Kant
Editor In Chief
www.hermannhearsay.blogspot.com

12 comments:

  1. Albert Pujols is the only BIG HITTER that I know!

    GO CARDS!

    Julian Javier

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your farcial news reports and commentary are dripping with sarcasm. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, what about me, kemosabe?

    Mark McGwire

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clark,

    You've lost your ever-lovin' mind, my friend! I can't get up in the middle of the night to check your stupid site! What would Mrs. Fudd think?!

    Elmer

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Anonymous,

    Thanks for your supportive comment! We get hit from all sides, so it's nice to receive some positive feedback from time to time! I will pass your comment along to Jimmy and Lois. As you probably know, they work very hard and for very little pay. Your comment will make them feel appreciated!

    Thanks for taking the time to comment!

    Clark Kant
    Editor In Chief
    www.hermannhearsay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Henrietta HornschwagelApril 8, 2010 at 9:26 AM

    Clark,

    I have an idea for you! Just have Jimmy and Lois jump on and off the site many times each day. That will drive your "page view" numbers up! Just a thought!

    I will do the best I can, but I think I can only jump on your site maybe 5 or 6 times per day.

    Henrietta

    ReplyDelete
  7. Clark,

    Just pay some high school student to jump on and off your site as many times per day as he or she can. 100 times per day should be a doable rate for an industrious teenager. Pay them a nickel per hit. So that will cost you about $5 per day per teenager. Depending upon how much you are willing to pay out, you can boost your "page view" numbers pretty quickly.

    Bud Abbott

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's just ridiculous, Bud! Teenagers have to go to school and listen to their iPods!

    Lou

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've only hit HH 7 times today since 7 a.m. and I'm exhausted! I was shooting for once every half hour but I can't just sit in front of my computer all day.

    I have a new plan: I'm leaving the HH site open all day and all night and I've trained my cat Tator Tot, to hit the refresh button between catnaps.

    I have two more cats and a dog in training and they are looking forward to visiting the HH site many times everyday.

    Hermann Hearsay's page view numbers should be skyrocketing

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Clark,

    I'm a bit disappointed. I wanted to be the 250th subscriber. Now I'll have to wait to be the 300th subscriber. Or is it the 300,000th?

    Keep up the good work. We need more sarcasm in this world!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Red Tators and Tater Tot,

    Thanks for all of your help! I've heard that cats are learning how to use computer keyboards, but I have never seen it with my own eyes! I'd sure like to get Tater Tot on one of our live webcams!

    Clark

    ReplyDelete
  12. Barb,

    I've written you in as a subscriber. It's FREE afterall! If you want a Hermann Hearsay tee-shirt, send us $9.95 (US) plus tax plus $2.00 shipping and handling. Tell us your size and give us your shipping address, and we'll take care of the rest!

    Thanks for joining up!

    Clark

    ReplyDelete