Sunday, September 19, 2010

Frank Furter Apologizes For Inaccurate Weekend Weather Report

Published by Frank Furter, IT Manager, Weekend Weather Reporter, Custodian and Coffee Brewer

Date:  9/19/2010

I apologize for this weekend's weather report!  My forecast was off by a gosh-darned country mile!

Please bear with me, folks.  I may not be as good a weatherman as Charlie Farquharson, but I am a helluva lot cheaper!  Only by employing people like me who are willing to work for peanuts can Hermann Hearsay offer FREE subscriptions to our readers!

Jimmy Oldsun, my young boss, has promised to pay my tuition, so I can study meteorology online at Phoenix University.  If Jimmy keeps his promise, I should be able to complete my course of study sometime in 2013.  Until then, you'll just have to bear with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment