Wednesday, June 30, 2010

COOL FRONT ALERT! Take your sweater along tonight!

Published by Charlie Farquharson, Weekend Weather Reporter

Folks, I poked my head out of the door early this morning and I noticed that a cool front had hit Hermann.  Darned refreshing!  The temperature was in the 60s!  I'll take that kind of weather any time!

Temperature forecast for noon is 72° F.  Sweet!  The high temperature today should hit 82° F around 3 to 4 p.m.  The manometer and anemometer on my roof top are both broken, so I can't give you the exact barometric pressure or wind speed.  I'll be workin' on both of these weather instruments today!

I'm glad the weather has moderated!  I darned near had a heat stroke this past weekend!  I guess I need to get myself a light-weight sweater.

Performance Metrics:
Total # FREE Subscribers: 000,343
Total # Premium Subscribers: 000,028
Total # Ultra Premium Subscribers: 000,004
Total # Platinum Lifetime Subscribers: 000,003
Subscribers Currently Online: 000,089
New Visitors Currently Online: 000,030
Alexa U.S. Traffic Ranking: 336,728
Total # Subscriber Telethons, Raffles & Bake Sales: 000,000

Reciprocal Websites:
www.dschaefer.vemma.com/ (Ultra Premium Nutritional Drinks)
www.ngnn.com/ (Hermann, New Haven and Owensville NEWS)
www.rivertownrecipes.blogspot.com/ (Food & Drink Recipes)
www.vemmadrinker.blogspot.com/ (Premium Nutritional Drinks)

Non-Reciprocal Websites:
www.dorasspinningwheel.com/ (Embroidered Caps, Shirts, Etc.)
www.timeforpie.com/ (Pie, Rolls, Scones, Coffee, Lattes & More)

5 comments:

  1. This is my kind of weather, Charlie!

    Les Nessman

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beula BowelmovementJune 30, 2010 at 9:03 AM

    Lovin' it!

    Beula

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the heads up Charlie. I've been spending so much time on facebook that I didn't even check the weather.

    I think I'll go outside and stroll around the yard. Those darn voles and moles are back again this year. They're a little trickier to catch since they run underground. I just need to be patient and I'll get those varmints.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Charlie FarquharsonJune 30, 2010 at 9:52 AM

    Thanks for your comment 'Tator'! So you're a member of Facebook too?! What a cat!!!!!

    You'd better get outside today and enjoy this weather! It's gonna turn hot again this weekend! I'll bet the butterflies will be out in full force today. You can have some great fun chasing those rascals!

    Re. your mole problem, I've got a recommendation for you! My ol' buddies Matt Penning and Elmer Fudd are real good at shootin' moles, rabbits and other such varmints! They'd be tickled to death to come out to your place and blast away with their shotguns at those pesky little devils!

    Have a great week, 'Tator'!

    Charlie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought everyone was a member of facebook, aren't you? I'll let you know if I need some fire power to take out the rodents.

    ReplyDelete