Thursday, January 7, 2010

Snow Day at Hermann Hearsay


Published by Frank Furter, Custodian

Clark asked me to publish this notice.  Hermann Hearsay will be closed for the day because of the snow and frigid weather.  Clark is stuck in a snow drift on a private road leading from his country home on the outskirts of Hermann.  Jimmy ran into the ditch out on Hwy. 19 after night shift.  And Lois Lame is shacked up with her new boyfriend, Elmer Fudd.

As for me, well I'm workin' my tail off throwin' wood into our under-sized pot belly stove and shovelin' snow off the sidewalk!

Frank Furter
Hermann Hearsay Custodian

3 comments:

  1. Good grief, Frank! Use a little discretion, you knucklehead!

    Elmer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Frank,

    I am not "shacked up" with Elmer! He was rabbit hunting on my farm yesterday afternoon. When he went to start up his old, rusty Chevy pickup at 5 p.m., he couldn't get the darned thing started! What was I to do? I allowed him to skin his stinkin' rabbits and stay here overnight (in my spare bedroom). You've soiled my reputation, Frank!

    Lois

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha ha! Snowed in down here in Bland today! Oh well, I've got plenty of coffee and plenty of reading and paperwork to catch up on!

    Wish I had one of those old-time pot belly stoves myself!

    Alfred

    ReplyDelete