Monday, October 11, 2010

National Coming Out Day in Hermann

Published by Dick Schaefer, Award-winning, Unpaid, Part-time Contributing Writer; Amateur Investigative Reporter; and Aspiring Photo-Journalist

Date:  10/11/2010
Post:  883

Move over Columbus Day; today is 'National Coming Out Day'. Established in 1988, the lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender rights awareness day is being celebrating on college campuses and in communities across the country.

Pardon me, but have I missed something?  I haven't seen any special sales ads in The Hermann A-C or in my recently received ALCO sales circular.  Will Rivertown Restaurant or Lyndee's be serving any 'Coming Out Day' fried chicken dinner specials?  Will Bud Light be on sale at The Barrel Bar or at Sharp Corner Tavern?

1 comment:

  1. I think Jost Tires is having a gay sale!!!

    ReplyDelete