Tuesday, August 24, 2010

We need your input ......

Published by Lois Lame, SSALRCYTMVDQJCP & Assistant Editor

Date:  8/23/2010

We've been posting a Bible verse the past few Sundays.  One of our regular readers has suggested that we post a Bible verse each and everyday.  Another regular reader has told us that we should not get into posting religious material on a daily basis.

We want to be sensitive to the preferences of our readers, so we'd like to ask once again if there would be support for daily Bible verses.  Please tell us what you think!

4 comments:

  1. Henrietta HornschwagelAugust 24, 2010 at 11:56 AM

    I'm for it, Lois! No problem here!

    Henrietta

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know about anyone else, but I could use another way to keep me on track and encourage me. I vote "yes".

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to see, at least, One NEWS Article Per Day!!! Please don't make me pray for one!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Since this is the only free and open site in the area you should post all sorts of quotes and news stories. Cletus

    ReplyDelete