Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Night Desk Duty Sucks!

Published by Jimmy Oldsun, Night Desk Reporter, Investigative Reporter, Sports Reporter, Weather Reporter and Acting Editor In Chief

I can't wait till Clark returns!  I'm getting very tired!  Night desk duty really sucks!

Sorry I haven't written any stories about cool nighttime Hermann happenings.  Clark has me all loaded up with his duties on top of my own!  Right now I'm investigating the status of the courthouse project and the whereabouts of the GCCS.  And that is taking a lot of time!

From what I gather down at the coffee shop, however, there hasn't been too much that has been going on at night.  A few stray cats roaming around, one or two drunks falling off the bar stools, and a little necking down at the riverfront park.  So I guess you haven't missed too much!

Jimmy Oldsun
Night Desk Reporter, Investigative Reporter, Sports Reporter, Weather Reporter and Acting Editor In Chief
www.hermannhearsay.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. I heard a siren last night, Jimmy. What was that all about?

    Lex Luther

    ReplyDelete