Monday, June 21, 2010

Photo Of The Day - Monday, June 21, 2010

Published by Lois Lame, SSALRCYTMVDQJCP & Assistant Editor

Our coolest 'Photo Of The Day' yet! Thanks to Renee for sending it into us!


'Tator Tot'
Computer literate cat owned by Renee S.
'Tator Tot' subscribes to both Hermann Hearsay and Hermann NEWS.
'Tator', God bless his heart, is a real "news junkie"! He is closely following HH's coverage of the county tire bid controversy and Commissioner Lairmore's statements on the subject!
(Photo caption corrected.  We originally referred to 'Tator' as a female cat.  But 'Tator' is actually a male cat.  The poor unfortunate fellow has been neutered, so he has very little to do besides surfing the net!)

Performance Metrics:
Total # FREE Subscribers: 000,340
Total # Premium Subscribers: 000,028
Total # Ultra Premium Subscribers: 000,003
Total # Platinum Lifetime Subscribers: 000,003
Subscribers Currently Online: 000,086
New Visitors Currently Online: 000,039
Alexa U.S. Traffic Ranking: 306,386
Total # Subscriber Telethons, Raffles & Bake Sales: 000,000

Reciprocal Websites:
www.bergerbaloneywithmayo.blogspot.com/ (Berger News)
www.dschaefer.vemma.com/ (Ultra Premium Nutritional Drinks)
www.heart2heartlyrics.blogspot.com/ (Song Lyrics)
www.hermannhookups.blogspot.com/ (Social Networking)
www.mid-missouri-mule-rides.blogspot.com/ (Family Fun)
www.ngnn.com/ (Hermann, New Haven and Owensville NEWS)
www.rivertownrecipes.blogspot.com/ (Food & Drink Recipes)
www.vemmadrinker.blogspot.com/ (Premium Nutritional Drinks)
www.watkinsonline.com/richardhschaefer (Watkins Products)

Non-Reciprocal Websites:
www.dorasspinningwheel.com/ (Embroidered Caps, Shirts, Etc.)
www.hermannadvertisercourier.com/ (The Hermann A-C)
www.hermannchamberofcommerce.com/ (Hermann C of C)
www.timeforpie.com/ (Pie, Rolls, Scones, Coffee, Lattes & More)

5 comments:

  1. Correction, I am a MALE cat. Although my human had me neutered, I'm still a tough guy. Around my house I'm considered the Alpha Cat. Nobody messes with me, not even the dog.

    By the way, Lois, congrats on your promotion to Assistant Editor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tator! I've had to work hard to get my promotion! You know, the "glass ceiling" is a bitch!

    Thanks for pointing out the needed correction! We strive for accuracy in reporting here at HH.

    Lois

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tator looks like one of the Hermann feral cats! I'm glad he has a good home!

    Elmer

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not from Hermann, but I was a dumpster kitty before I worked my way into my human's home. I'm sure glad I'm not on the streets this week. It's way too hot for a furry feline.

    Hey, since I'm talking about the heat, be sure co check up on your neighbors. I know the electric bills are pretty high in Hermann and some of the folks may not be running their air conditioners or fans.

    You know, I'm not much of a canine fan, but you younger, healthier folks should offer to help the older folks to put out water for their dogs. And while you're at it, take out the trash and water the gardens for some of your older neighbors.

    Jimmy, you really should have Charlie Farquharson working overtime this week. And tell him to take off that sweater; he's going to have a heat stroke. The hat's okay, it will keep the sun off his head.

    I'm going to go lay on the a/c vent and chill for awhile. marrowww.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tator,

    I mowed the lawn this afternoon, and I walked back from a meeting at the courthouse this evening. Dang, it's hot and humid! Gonna be worse tomorrow I hear!

    Glad your master rescued you from the dumpster! Would she like to take in one of our Hermann feral kitties? Then you'd have a friend to chat with online and share photos.

    I don't have a cat or dog anymore. My daughter has a 10 week old cocker spaniel though. I'm headed down to Tampa in the next month or two to do some puppy-sitting.

    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete