Saturday, August 7, 2010

Doncha be callin' me a racist, bro!

Published by Dick Schaefer, Unpaid, Part-time Contributing Writer and Amateur Investigative Reporter

Date:  8/7/2010

A few postings back, a particularly bold and brave commenter named "Anonymous" had the audacity (and poor judgment) to call me a RACIST.  Can you imagine that?!  Little ol' loveable fuzzball me?!

Sometimes when people don't like what you're saying and they don't have any factual rationale to refute what you're saying, they go mad with rage and they resort to personal attacks.  Calling someone a RACIST is a typical intimidation tactic used by bullies and it is often the last refuge for those whose minds are completely exhausted. 

No one wants to be called a RACIST.  No one wants to think of themself as bigoted.  We all want to think of ourselves as fair-minded.  And I am no different!

Maybe "Anonymous" called me a RACIST because I posted a photo of the notorious gangsta rapper, 'Snoop Dogg'.  ('Snoop Dogg' just happens to be BLACK.)  I can't find anything else in my posting which might have elicited such an accusation by "Anonymous".  That's why I am now (hereinabove) posting a photo of 'Eminem', a notorious WHITE gangsta rapper.

So ya see, we are an equal opportunity critic of gangsta rappers here at Hermann Hearsay.  We don't like any of 'em ...... BLACK or WHITE!

So "Anonymous", doncha be callin' me a RACIST ..... bro!

2 comments:

  1. That's tellin' 'em!

    Chubb

    ReplyDelete
  2. As I said in the original post, I was addressing the article turned in to CNL, not your response. I did not accuse you of racism.

    ReplyDelete